Monday, July 13, 2015

Bluehost Abuse Complaint re: 911truth.org, justicefor911.org

 UPDATE 7/22/2015: My name has been removed.  Possibly earlier, but I did not have a chance to check from a secure IP until now.


Clearly I was incorrect about contacting adults...:

This is an abuse complaint about the websites

justicefor911.org
911truth.org

The website justicefor911.org has listed my name on a petition.  This was signed in 2006 under false pretenses.  On June 20th, 2015 I sent an email through the website of the organization that sponsored the petition, 911truth.org, expressing my desire to remove my name.  This is the email sent through the website contact:

**************

[copy of email redacted]

**************
It has been over two(2) weeks and my name is still listed.    The ISP of three individuals visited my blog immediately afterwards, so I know this message was recieved.  Those IPs are:

[redacted]
[redacted]
[redacted]

Please ensure my name is removed from this fraudulent petition as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

One email down, one to go.

No comments: